Marketing & Communications Officer
£26,000 - £28,000
A leading educational establishment based in Oxford.
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively recruiting for a Marketing & Communications Officer to support the Manager & Director with day-to-day marketing and communications activities across both online and offline channels.
- Producing engaging marketing materials for social media, website, email and print
- Copywriting, proofreading, and brand awareness
- Advert and newsletter creation
- Design, photography and video creation
- Organising and attending college events
- Student and alumni engagement
- Enquiry management and customer service
- Print and merchandise coordination including distribution of marketing materials
- Experience working in a full mix marketing & communications role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing collateral across a range of media
- Highly organised approach to work, including ability to prioritise own workload
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office suite of software (Excel, Word, Outlook and the Internet) and CMS systems. Experience using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is preferred but not essential.
- Confident with the use of social media platforms and tools
- Experience in writing press releases, articles or other literature
If you are actively looking for a new opportunity, please contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130 to discuss this role and how to apply.