Based under one roof in a buzzing part of Central London, this impressive global marketing group is a collection of 10 best-in-class agencies covering all disciplines. From full-service creative, digital and media to branding, CRM and insight, they take joined-up thinking to a new level.
They also have a foot in every sector with FMCG, beauty, entertainment, sustainability, automotive, FS and public sector clients, ensuring that every day is different.
Now the group is looking for an established, talented senior creative team (art director and copywriter) to work with a selection of its most exciting agencies.
The Senior Creative team
The senior creative team will work on a huge variety of projects across three of the group’s agencies.
Your time will be divided between an award-winning ATL agency with some mouthwatering accounts, a rapidly growing integrated creative and strategic shop that specialises in climate and sustainability and a third that sits in the digital / ecommerce space.
Reporting to the Executive Creative Director, your role is to turn big campaign ideas and smaller comms initiatives into powerful, brilliant creative.
Skills and experience required
- Unmatched creative standards and attention to detail
- The ability to get under the skin of complex subjects
- Collaborative, charismatic and with a clear vision
- Full of energy and buzzing with ideas
- Inspired copywriting capabilities combined with strong art direction
- A knack for chemistry-laden client presentations
- A relentless desire to take ownership of ideas and campaigns from end to end
- Pragmatic and practical with the ability to immerse yourself into several teams simultaneously
This is a temp-to-perm or straight-to-perm position with a salary of £60k+.
Senior creative teams looking for a hugely varied permanent agency role, please send us your portfolio.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.