Your new company
An international transport company and a true leader of their field is looking for someone to join their marketing team on a 12 month basis with the possibility for extension. This firm employs over 50,000 people and delivering 2 billion passenger journeys a year across 14 European countries. This is a great opportunity to join a competitive sector with an employer who puts their staff first and foremost.
Your new role
To support the regional roll-out and local delivery of the overarching marketing, customer and sales strategy, via all local marketing and customer communications. Supporting the HOM to tactically deliver brand awareness, customer communication & customer engagement, and support all local initiatives, quality partnerships and local press management, along with robust delivery of customer information.
Main responsibilities include:
- Coordinating regional marketing and customer communications campaigns from brief to delivery by using templated assets developed in line with the Marketing strategy
- Coordinate the requirements and briefs for your area/region, working closely with the Regional Head of Marketing, Head of Marketing Services and other Marketing Managers
- Lead and manage PR (proactive and reactive) for your Area and cover your peers (other Marketing Managers) when on leave or absent, this includes an on call rota
- Overall responsibility for ensuring brand and corporate identity guidelines are met in your region
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualified in business or marketing related area or a relevant marketing qualification
- At least 3 years' experience within a customer-focused, B2C marketing/PR environment, with a particular focus on project management and marketing campaign management
- Ideally experience in a matrix structure
- Experience of dealing with internal and external customers at all levels of management
- Significant experience in project management and agency briefing
- First-class written and verbal communication skills are essential
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, with only two days a week being in the office, and the opportunity to work for a leader in a very competitive industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.