Your new company
This company is a multi-disciplinary firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists, working across every aspect of the built environment. Helping our clients solve complex challenges turning exciting ideas into reality as we strive to find a better way and shape a better world.
As a independent organisation, we determine our own business priorities and direction.
Your new role
- Work with Midlands leaders to define and implement a strategies and series of annual plans to support achievement of business objectives, strategies, and plans.
- Advise sub-region leaders about priorities, plans, and people development.
- Encourage, facilitate, and manage knowledge sharing and collaboration amongst the sub-region and wider network.
- Provide personal professional support to members within the sub-region, directly line managing the team's senior marketers and providing ongoing leadership.
- Engage in regular dialogue with other sub-region leaders, sharing best practice and collaborating on plans and outputs as appropriate.
Marketing leadership + external profile development:
- Lead the development, delivery and regular assessment of an annual marketing and communications plan, working closely with Midlands leaders to agree priorities and ensure that marketing objectives, tactics, and programme support achievement of the 2021-2023 Midlands plan.
- Lead delivery of an annual programme of tactical marketing activity within our chosen markets and to build our external credibility and profile as consultant of choice and employer of choice for those seeking to build a sustainable future. Activity will be both planned and reactive.
- Complement external marketing and communications with occasional internal marketing updates about the achievements and priorities of our Midlands teams, working with key stakeholders
- Report on the impact of marketing activity, including production of annual impact reports as part of the annual strategic marketing planning cycle
What you'll need to succeed
- Marketing degree
- Experience of working for a large corporate company
- Experience working on large business strategy plans on a regional basis
- Evidence of success stories - not just being part of the greatness but creating and running it.
What you'll get in return
- Annual bonuses
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Pension up to 10%
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.