European Marketing Manager, Peterborough (remote) -
Do you have an interest in medical technology?
Can you get behind a company that is making a real difference?
Are you skilled at marketing across Europe?
If yes then this could be the perfect role for you!!
The Company -
Our client is an expert in their field, they create a range of cutting-edge medical tech products and have thrived in the last few years due to the pandemic.
This company supply to a global market, starting out in the United States they have received a large amount of funding due to their success and have been named in the Top 10 artificial intelligent company on Fast Company’s Top 50 Most Innovative Companies.
They are looking to hire a European Marketing Manager on a 12 month contract basis to cover maternity leave.
The Role - European Marketing Manager
Reporting directly into the Marketing Director – International and working as part of a small dynamic, international team, you will be responsible for:
- Create and implement international and global marketing strategy as part of the immediate growth strategy
- Understanding the needs of different stakeholders
- Management of all third parties and agencies used
- Liaise with the marketing department on promotions and European brand marketing
- Development of collateral, following global brand guidelines
- Manage their e-commerce environment and promote social media activities (e.g. Shopify/Amazon Seller Central
The Requirements -
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- Knowledge of how to implement impactful marketing programs
- 5 + years Omni-channel B2B and B2C experience
- Any medical or pharmaceutical experience is advantageous
- University degree in relevant field
- Willingness to travel 20-30% (Europe)
- Self motivated, flexible, hard working individual
Our client does not have an office in the UK, so this role will be fully remote with the need to travel across Europe (20-30%) as and when the needs require this.
This innovative company has strong brand and market presence in Europe, but there is a lot of untouched opportunity, making it the perfect time to be joining!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.