£80-£100k+ We’re now seeking a Practice/Business Director to join a multi-award winning high growth marketing services agency. It's a large agency with over 100 in the UK office, but you'll sit in the marketing services team of circa 6. As number two to the Head of Marketing, you'll assist with the growth and development of this division.
As a Director you will have a strong B2B background in strategic Integrated Marketing and have practical working knowledge of multiple channels and disciplines (e.g. brand strategy, product marketing, channel marketing and content). You will have a passion for the technology/b2b space and love building business’s and growing teams.
This role will sit on the senior leadership team and play a key role in shaping the future direction of the marketing services business and support its growth through a time of huge interest and demand for the agencies’ services. Day to day you will lead major accounts, get involved in new business as well as partnering with agency practice leads across other divisions which will include b2b tech, health and corporate.
The role reports to the Head of Marketing Services, and you will deputise when required. You will also lead a motivate a team which includes Associate Director, Senior Account Manager and Junior Account Executive.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Highly credible experience in a B2B marketing or creative agency
- B2B tech experience preferred
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking
- Strong integrated marketing experience
- Experience delivering international projects and programs
- Track record of account growth and building long-term relationships
- Clear understanding of the creative and planning process
- Commercially orientated – proven track record in managing profitable accounts
- Track record of managing and developing high performance teams
In return, they will offer a base of £80-£100k, plus bonus, private health, full flexible working, amazing team, supportive management, the chance to join a team and help shape and grow. They will seek your strategic and creative ideas to help secure new clients. They also offer regular training and will focus on a long term career path for you. As a company they have been voted several times as an employer and agency of choice.
Please apply online or by sending your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a confidential chat.