Media and Communications Manager
£35k-40k plus superb benefits
Flexible working and remote working options, usually x 3 days in the office and x 2 from home (office is near Bath)
Working in the Marketing and Communications team, this role is responsible for supporting and delivering the media and communications outreach activities for an amazing charity.
- Media relations, conducting daily media monitoring and identifying opportunities for coverage, and responding to incoming media enquiries
- Responding to and coordinate incoming media enquiries, including pitching and drafting pieces and identifying, drafting, and publicising comment pieces on relevant external news and research using charity website and social media
- Supporting the development, delivery and evaluation of integrated marketing and communications campaigns.
- Delivering and evaluating communications campaigns and activities across print and digital channels
- Developing and managing content on charity website including regular blogs and the media centre
- Developing and delivering content on social media working with the Digital Marketing team
- Supporting communications library development and providing day-to-day coordination of assets
- Coordinating internal communications and charity news on SharePoint
You’ll have strong written and verbal communications skills and experience of writing for a wide range of audiences and channels. You’ll naturally have excellent interpersonal skills and a team player who can co-ordinate multiple projects at one time. Ideally, you’ll have solid experience of working in a press office and handling media enquiries. Experience of writing press releases, features and other content is essential as is the ability to handle and interpret data, identifying trends and opportunities.
You’ll also have good working knowledge of digital platforms including monitoring portals website CMS and social media and excellent knowledge of MS Office including Teams (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: LG – 542
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.