Your new role
Working closely with the Creative Director, Lead Photographer and the commercial and merchandising teams the Image Retoucher will join a very creative, passionate team to maintain a compelling, creative and inspiring image library across the full product suite. You will take full control of retouch and post-production work, driving standards and taking responsibility for quality control. You will identify opportunities that will ensure the business holds its place as industry leader, staying ahead of, and adopting new trends and technologies.
- Retouch/edit high volume of product shots (studio, Lifestyle) as well as models
- Ensure all visuals are in line with agreed image quality standards
- Good eye for detail
- Ensure photography editing is planned efficiently and completed within agreed timescales
- Editing and retouching to a professional standard for use in-store, at events
- Working on variety of different file formats
- Manage PIM (STEP) asset management library, Percolate, dropbox, wetransfer
- Suggesting highly creative ideas across the web
What you'll need to succeed
- University graduate in media related degree
- Highly Skilled user of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge, Capture One
- Well organised with Photoshop layers
- Expert knowledge in Digital retouching, colour grading and compositing, non-destructive retouching
- Knowledge of using multiple retouching techniques
- Good knowledge of digital photography
- Experience with asset management
- Advance in using both PC and Mac
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
You will ideally have leadership and coaching skills from your previous roles, be an excellent communicator and work well as part of a wider team to consistently drive business results.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.