Senior Business Development Executive role aligned to private wealth in boutique law firm. Full mix marketing and BD role with minimal bids work. London based with flexibility. Salary up to £40,000.
This boutique firm has carved out a niche targeting both private clients and owner-managed businesses with a particular focus on media, TMT, arts, sport and real estate. It had a well-resourced marketing and business development function which has the buy-in from the partners.
In this Senior Business Development Executive role you will be aligned to the firm’s private wealth team which is a core practice area for the firm. The role will also support their Media & Arts Group and entrepreneurs sector focus. The role is a full mix marketing and business development role involving:
- Working with the Business Development Manager on the go-to-market approach for the private wealth team;
- Identifying and researching prospect clients;
- Supporting fee earners ahead of prospect meetings;
- Develop and implement targeting campaigns;
- Working with key client plans;
- Working on the client feedback programme;
- Bids and proposals
You will have experience in a marketing and business development role ideally within a professional services environment although those from a financial services or B2B environment with some exposure to the legal sector will also be considered. You will have the confidence to influence and persuade senior stakeholders.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org.