Frugi is the UK’s bestselling organic childrenswear brand, proving that ethical and organic clothing can be bright, beautiful and successful! The company was born in 2004 and continues to grow at 25% every year, selling through a rapidly expanding network of over 500 stockists in more than 25 countries worldwide.
We strive to be ethical in everything we do, each year donating 1% of our turnover to our Little Clothes BIG Change charity project which includes a children’s charity, the Cornwall Wildlife Trust and an orphanage in India.
In 2019 we partnered with TotsBots with whom we share the same values and principles around ethics and sustainability. Through this partnership we are able to bring the Frugi, TotsBots and Bloom & Nora brands together, expanding our product offering and our team.
We have been awarded 3 Queens Awards, been earmarked by both the Best Companies 'Ones to Watch' list and The Sunday Times Fast Track 'Ones to Watch' list, received GOLD in the Healthy Workplace Awards for 3 consecutive years, expanded to more than 100 permanent team members with even more joining us for our busy seasons, accelerated our turnover year after year, donated over £850k to charity, and eaten a lot of pasties (and cake!).
We strive to be the most fun, desirable and trusted clothing brand on the planet, but this is only the start of it…
With a strong background in marketing and CRM, you’ll be highly experienced in delivering on brand and successful CRM strategies. You’ll be highly analytical and be able to work with numerous data sources in order to develop firm strategies with robust financial and performance forecasts. You’ll be brimming with ideas and be a highly motivated individual. You’ll be computer literate and super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Your Role in a Nutshell
You will be the customer expert and insight specialist with full understanding and knowledge into how the customer database is performing over time across the whole of the brand portfolio. You will work with the Head of Marketing to create and deliver segmented customer communications in order to drive an increase in the active customer base and incremental revenue. The CRM Manager will understand customer behaviour and communication campaign performance across all channels to inform, shape and improve future activity. You will champion the customer journey across all segments and develop differentiated communications for each target segment.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Own, Design and implement the customer and CRM strategy to enhance fully the customer experience and drive incremental revenue and profit across all customer segments. Ensure the strategy optimises all stages of the customer lifecycle, through effective implementation and adaptation.
- Scope, develop and execute a monthly dashboard for reporting customer database stats and ensure this is communicated across the SLT and business with appropriate insight, rationale as well as recommendations for performance improvements.
- Work with the marketing and e-commerce teams to devise and implement a strong customer acquisition program that extends across digital and offline marketing to ensure all opportunities are explored and utilised. Understand the relationship between offline and online communications and their effectiveness when used across different customer segments.
- Focus on customer lifetime value: provide insight on the recency, frequency and monetary value of our customers, across different consumer segments & markets
- Be the internal champion of customer loyalty through developing effective retention strategies.
- Develop any new and enhance all current loyalty opportunities (including the Duel platform), so that we foster a committed and engaged community of loyal customers.
- Effective running of the scheme - responsible for operational outputs and day-to-day processes .
- Optimising performance - managing existing customer engagement with the scheme and new customer loyalty acquisition.
- Ensuring the scheme remains relevant, on-brand and competitive.
- Carry out thorough customer journey mapping every 12-18m in order to identify any opportunities for improvement and growth across all customer segments.
- Constantly test, analyse and improve customer journey communication to ensure they present a consistent and on-brand message and deliver the best return. Improve communication performance through robust test and learn practices.
- Develop personalised contact and content, ensuring communications stay engaging and relevant.
- Ensure we deliver a cohesive customer experience across all marketing channels - email marketing, direct mail, SMS, PR and social media.
- Manage the ROI of all campaigns, driving incremental sales for all customer segments.
- Continue to grow and build the active database for all CRM activities, coming up with new and innovative means to drive signup
- You’ll have extensive previous experience and a proven track record of setting up and managing CRM systems in previous brands with an e-commerce platform.
- Hands on experience is a must, with a practical and pragmatic approach.
- You’ll have an in-depth knowledge of CRM systems, set up, reporting and analytics and a strong sense of ownership and the ability to manage this part of the business.
- Superb knowledge of Google Analytics, Ometria and any other relevant data systems.
- You’ll be a good team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to maintain an upbeat and positive atmosphere in the team.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Solid IT skills, with good working knowledge of MS Office programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
What’s in it for you?
- We’re offering a full time permanent contract, based at our HQ in Helston, Cornwall (Remote working with frequent HQ visits could be an option for the right candidate).
- We’ll invest in you with a competitive salary, circa £40,000, depending on your skills and experience.
- We’ll support your ongoing professional development with bespoke learning initiatives and training opportunities.
- We offer fabulous career progression - as we grow, you’ll grow too!
- If we have a good year, we’ll share our profits with the team.
- We provide a generous holiday allowance and the option to buy or sell holiday.
- We provide paid volunteer days, enabling you to give your time to a cause close to your heart
- To help save for your future you can join our company pension scheme.
- We’ll give you a whopping 60% discount across our fantastic range.
- We’ll invite you to take part in our award-winning health & wellbeing activities.
- We hold regular team events organised by our very own Frugi Fun Committee.
- We offer a dynamic, innovative and exciting environment to work in.
How to Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are exactly the right person to join our team to email@example.com. Your covering letter is the perfect opportunity to showcase your personality and understanding of all things Frugi – so go for it!!
Closing date: Friday, 17th September 2021. We’ll be interviewing as we go along, so the role may close earlier than advertised. The early bird catches the worm!
Important: All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of submitting your application; unfortunately, Frugi are not licensed to sponsor overseas workers.