Great opportunity for a Campaign Planner to work for a leading technology organisation
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Campaign Manager to work for a leading technology organisation.
Digital Campaign Planner
£400-450 per day
6 months +
London - Flexible working options available
I am currently working with a leading technology organisation.
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join their growing organisation. This role will take full development of Customer Journeys, Campaign Briefs & actions on the organisations marketing platforms, as well as evaluating current campaign performance.
- Identification of opportunities to improve the nature and/or performance of these campaigns
- Responsible for creating the information and analysis that enables the Product Owner and the Business Programme manager to plan the migration of existing customer campaigns
- Responsible for producing campaign briefing documentation
- Assistance with the development of business cases to further the campaign delivery and capability during this financial year onward
- Outbound text campaigns, outbound calling campaigns, white mail campaigns
- Experienced in using Adobe Campaign, PEGA, , IBM Campaign Manager (Watson), SAS
- Stakeholder management - works closely with commercial stakeholders in the other Squads in Base Marketing, in order to plan marketing activity.
- A confident & articulate communicator with the ability to think in terms of cross-channel, bi-directional campaign activity delivering seamless Customer Journeys
- Solid grounding in subscription and non-subscription businesses and solid experience of developing and implementing effective Customer Base Marketing strategies across all customer lifecycles
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Operations Lead, CRM Marketing Contractor, Marketing Operations Lead or Digital Marketing Lead.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Chloe Williams on 01865 972130 or