Great opportunity for a PR Manager to join a leading technology organisation
An exciting opportunity for a PR Manager to work for a leading technology organisation
£350-400 per day
6 months on-rolling
Paddington- Can be remote working
I am currently working with a leading technology organisation.
My client is looking for a PR Manager to join their SMART Tech area of the business. The candidate will be responsible for developing and launching the global PR strategy for Smart Tech products and business. You will work extensively with External Affairs & Comms team, aligning plans and maximising opportunities, alongside local market PR & social teams. Key KPI's will be PR value, reach, sentiment, key message delivery and engagement.
- Develop the PR strategy to land the key messages and product launches. Building their profile and credibility in Smart tech.
- Raise the external profile and build the credibility of the Smart Tech business, team, products amongst the design, technology, lifestyle and business media.
- Work closely with the product marketing, PR, web design teams to deliver effective communications to customers
- Experienced in defining PR, social media and strategies in a large, complex, multi-national environment
- Knowledge of how to take complex products and translate into engaging content and stories
- Experienced in managing social communities and delivering best-in-class social customer service, working with large customer service teams
- Excellent written English and social copy writing experience
- Knowledge of paid social and PR and how to report sales on social and ROI effectively
This is a great opportunity for a PR Manager, PR Lead, PR Consultant, Communications Manager, Communications Lead or Communications Consultant. If you are interested in this role, please contact Chloe Williams on 01865 972130 or