Communications and PR Manager, Norwich -
The Company – Communications and PR Manager
Our fantastic and exciting client within the local Norwich in the Arts and Music sector are seeking a Marketing and Communications Officer to join their growing marketing and comms team of 5 currently, soon to be 8.
They’re booming at the moment, and with the industry bouncing back they’re upping the stakes with further investment in this area. Having just re-opened, it’s all hands on deck!
The Role – Communications and PR Manager
Reporting into the Head of Media and Communications, you’ll be responsible for delivering the communications and media strategy, managing one person initially.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Writing content for press releases, case studies, stories, newsletters and more
- Working closely with journalists and the media to be the face of the organisation’s story, delivering exciting and engaging communications
- Create and deliver communications campaigns, PR events, and ensuring all messaging is consistent.
Requirements – Communications and PR Manager
- Experience at a managerial level across Communications and PR
- Line management experience
- Excellent communications skills across content writing and in person
- Ideally, you’ll come from a similar background within the arts, but this is not essential.
Due to the location of the offices, this role is best suited for those commuting from areas such as Norwich, Wymondham, Swaffham, Wroxham, Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Watton, Attleborough, Thetford, Fakenham, and Diss.
Ts and Cs
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.