North Bristol (with parking)
1 day remote, 4 office-based
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Marketing Executive to report to the Marketing Manager. You’ll be enthusiastic professional and a motivated individual with a strong grounding in marketing to drive digital marketing forward.
A b2b/professional background is essential - marketing a service as opposed to product. Any experience in tech, manufacturing or engineering would very good to see.
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to develop a career in Marketing, learning skills through on-the-job training, combined with external training and development opportunities.
A genuine desire to learn and develop your marketing skills is important.
- Maintain and update the company website using CMS to ensure that all content is up to date and accurate
- Track and measure the performance of the website
- Create, implement, and manage email marketing campaigns and quarterly newsletters through email automation platforms
- You’ll own and manage the social media channels, building well written and accurate content schedule to maximise audience reach and engagement
- Track and measure the performance of our digital campaigns
- Research competitors and market trends
- Recommend website development changes to improve the customer experience and overall effectiveness of the website, working with the digital marketing agency to manage development changes from request through to testing and live release
- Work with the Marketing Manager to support with internal and external events
What you’ll need:
- 3 years’+ experience in a marketing role
- Ideally Degree educated (similar) in Marketing, PR or a related discipline
- Copywriting skills
- Knowledge and use of CMS (Umbraco, WordPress) would be helpful
- Experience in using social media platforms including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Experience in using online visibility management platforms
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference: REH - 546
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.