Senior Customer Marketing Executive
Your new company
A global Tax & Accountancy Firm who are looking for a Senior Customer Marketing Executive to join their Marketing Team. You will be reporting directly into the Marketing Director and therefore a lot of scope for progression! They have a brilliant company culture and hybrid working scheme in place.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer marketing executive to help drive customer growth and retention, The successful candidate will create winning customer campaigns and actively contribute towards the delivery of the UK marketing plan. Building great working relationships is an important part of this role and will require working with cross-functional teams including sales, product, technology and customer success.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Create and execute customer marketing programs that support adoption, engagement, retention, and advocacy goals
- Collaborate with sales, product and customer success to create customer marketing ideas that align with our messaging and target the right buyer persona
- Build and execute ABM campaigns to grow our existing customer accounts
- Develop and manage our customer advocacy program
- Use customer insights, data and analytics to identify the biggest opportunities to grow revenue from existing customers
- Develop campaigns that target customer segments appropriately with tailored propositions to maximize customer engagement and lifetime value
- Nurture existing customers and drive upsell initiatives to increase Average Revenue Per User from our customer base
What you'll need to succeed
- A proven track record of creating and delivering customer marketing campaigns with the objective of driving revenue, customer growth and retention, ideally within a SaaS business
- Be commercially minded and results driven, with the ability to prioritise and focus on the activities that will drive the biggest customer impact
- Hands-on experience building and deploying successful CRM campaigns, from customer segmentation to decision making
- Someone who has experience in creating advocacy and ABM programs
What you'll get in return
Paying up to £40,000, a generous benefits package and flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.