Immediately Available Candidates Only! 2 Month FTC, possibility to go perm.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU'RE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
Your new company
A top 25 UK Accountancy Firm providing services such as audit, corporate taxation, forensic accounting and private clients services. With an great hybrid working model and culture, this isn't a role to miss out on!
Your new role
To provide support across a range of marketing and business development disciplines. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, professional and highly regarded team in a role that offers exposure to a wide range of marketing and business development activities and, as such, a solid foundation for someone seeking to develop a career in professional services marketing. The role will be split 60% bids, 40% marketing initiatives for the not for profit sector.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bid experience
- Strong proofreading/editing skills
- Proven writing skills - in web content/advertising/direct mail
- Strong prioritising skills and working to deadlines
- Microsoft Office suite - particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced in professional services or partnership environment
- Events coordination experience
- Writing skills - in web content/advertising/direct mail
- Social media - LinkedIn and Twitter
- Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly InDesign
- Relational databases and/or CRM systems
What you'll get in return
Up to £250 day rate and potential to go perm after 2 months. This is a leading accountancy firm with a great benefit package!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.