Your new company
Our client is a rapidly growing global agency network which operates within various sectors including aerospace, technology, financial and software. The company is the most awarded B2B agency in the world and currently holds agency of the year in both the UK and the US. Your new role They are now looking for a Paid Media Strategy and Activation Specialist across search, social display (predominantly google) to support their busy team in their London office.
Your new role
The right candidate must be independent, self-organised, and self-motivated with a commercial and strategic mindset who is able to identify where the opportunity lies, what needs done, do it, and make it accountable to how it will drive campaign success. You will be reporting into and mentored by the Head of Paid, Data and Analytics and the role with provide ample opportunity for growth and enable you to get involved in diverse and challenging projects across a global agency network.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Social Paid Advertising: Creating / managing advertising on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, ranging from lead generation to traffic and brand awareness programmers and working with the campaign creative and copywriting teams in asset creation
- Search Advertising: Creating / managing advertising on Google specifically, keyword research / optimisation and reporting, and working with the copywriting teams in ad creation and able to write ads independently
- Google Analytics: Reviewing / reporting and setting up Google Analytics
- Display Advertising: Creating / managing display campaigns on Google, working with programmatic and other forms of Display, and working with the campaign creative and copywriting teams in asset creation
- Reporting and Optimisation: Reporting on campaign performance from excel and dashboards to insights and recommendations, ensuring paid social campaigns are built on time and aligned with overall media strategy, ensuring central campaign goals are met exceeded, and maintain budget trackers to prevent over or under-spend
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you MUST have all of the following requirements:
- Strong experience in a similar or related role
- Hands on in developing strategy, activating, reporting on, and optimising paid media campaigns
- The ability to communicate well - good at expressing reasoning and recommendations both verbally and written
- A desire to learn and improve - we don't need someone who is absolute expert on everything above, but you must be driven to learn from the team, self-starting in learning, and likewise contribute back into our collective expertise
- Comfortable having client facing relationships, and confident presenting/able to think through things with clients
- Able to deliver high-quality work to short deadlines
- Strategic and commercial outlook
- Ability to contribute to and support organic social campaigns from a strategy and activation perspective, working with a copywriter
What you'll get in return
If successful for the role, you will receive the following:
- A competitive salary of up to £40k per annum
- Opportunities to learn from a welcoming award-winning team with a genuine passion for the work they produce
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge outside of your direct area of responsibility as self-driven learning is encouraged and supported
- Based in a modern, fun, and fast-paced office in Finsbury Square fit with its own rooftop terrace
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.