Your new company
You will be working for a childrens charity who have been working to protect and support children and young people through providing practical and emotional care and support to allow their voices are heard. Utilising campaigns to bring lasting improvements to their lives.
Devoted to ensuring children get the best start in life through setting up nurseries and children's centres, alongside their foster, adoptive and modern residential services which gives children and young people safe and loving homes. Putting the mental health and well-being of the children at the heart of their work.
Your new role
Plan and deliver campaigns or work on projects which will primarily contribute to generating unrestricted income, to achieve more for vulnerable children in the UK. A key enabler to pivoting resources towards supporting a better join up in our audience funnels to increase support from new & existing supporters.
- Lead on specific areas of multichannel income generating & supporter retention activity as per the wider National Fundraising Operational Plan, to include strategies to attract new supporters, to optimise existing products, to improve participation rates and increase life-time value.
- Lead the development of new fundraising product(s) or income generating opportunities and see through Innovation process to market, to generate support from identified mass fundraising audiences.
- Increase and diversify revenues streams and deliver greater value from existing revenue streams, and in collaboration with FCP colleagues to identify new unrestricted income streams & opportunities to grow brand awareness and solving pain points in our supporter journeys
- Contribute to the development and implementation of supporter journeys for all new supporters/prospects acquired via digital & offline channels in line with our CRM strategy & supporter journey framework
- Lead the Project Management & creative development of campaigns and other marketing materials. Overseeing creative development through internal and external creative agencies.
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision-making working collaboratively with others to achieve this
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have relevant fundraising & substantial direct marketing experience and can demonstrate has been applied to drive revenues in a complex organisation working with many stakeholders
- Must have substantial experience - with proven success of creating and delivering effective fundraising campaigns across a number of products and propositions
- To have excellent project management experience
- To be enthusiastic about collaborative working, utilising soft people skills to enable the wider team to achieve their fundraising goals.
What you'll get in return
- 29 days holiday + national holidays
- The opportunity to integrate yourself into a charity dedicated to a vision where every child and young person in the country has a safe and happy childhood.
- To experience the rewards of witnessing the positive outcomes of your work on a day to day basis within the charities wider projects.
- Pensions scheme
- Maternity leave
- Discounts at a range of retailers
- Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.