Our client is a leading UK corporate communications partner supporting businesses ranging from the FTSE 100 through to the AIM market, as well as private companies and those new to market. They work in print, digital and moving image and specialise in six core areas across numerous sectors:
- Annual reports
- Investor presentations
- Video and animation
- Corporate branding
- Sustainability communications
Our client is looking to hire an Account/Project Manager in corporate communications: someone with a degree in Marketing, Advertising or English Language. Someone who has working in a number of internships in the creative sector.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and bright-minded person to join their growing team, with a can-do attitude, a strong focus on customer service and an excellent attention to detail.
For this role, our client is looking for a candidate who:
- has a university degree (preferably English or journalism);
- experience working with international companies
- has strong interpersonal and communication skills, and is committed to the importance of client/customer relationships;
- has a can-do attitude, is organised and is a highly proactive administrator;
- has an knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- has excellent attention to detail.