4 Month contract
B2B Marketing Manager, OUTSIDE IR35, Remote
Working for a rapidly scaling software company who recently completed a large funding round and are gearing up for Series A, the B2B Senior Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing / Demand Generation Manager role involves supporting the Head of Marketing to build the marketing tech stack, drive demand generation and manage agencies to deliver growth.
This is a broad role where you'll support the Head of marketing across a number of areas as they start to scale their marketing and lead generation capability.
The role is OUTSIDE IR35 and can be home based, with 1-2 days per month at their London offices. We need an immediate start up to the end of the year as an initial period. There may be scope to convert to permanent after this if of interest.
The B2B Senior Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing / Demand Generation Manager will:
- Shape & execute the marketing strategy in collaboration with the Head of Marketing
- Generate awareness, educate, engage and nurture prospective customers using a range of techniques and activities including PR, content, email, organic social, and SEO.
- Develop sector specific marketing plans to grow awareness and drive demand.
- Create sales enablement assets to support the wider Commercial team.
- Manage prospect, customer and partner CRM data to enable optimal and scalable campaign execution.
- Liaise with internal teams, Innovator clients, and an external PR agency and maximising opportunities to amplify our narrative.
- Publish content across a variety of Fintech alliances and channels.
- Execute, measure results, and review the effectiveness of marketing activity across current marketing channels, some of which are agency managed, some internal. This includes, Paid social, SEO, Organic social, SEM, Email, Events, Direct outreach,
- Organise presence at events including webinars, trade shows, conferences and forums.
- Coordinate webinars including rehearsals and live demonstrations.
- Whilst there is some external copywriting support, creating compelling content to drive demand will be expected to a degree.
- Liaise with the design agency to develop brand assets to support the marketing campaigns.
- Shape the content calendar to deliver a range of assets in different formats to our buyer personas at different stages of the buyer journey, across a range of channels.
Candidates for the B2B Senior Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing / Demand Generation Manager role must have:
- Strong B2B marketing experience with a scaling technology/SAAS vendor. This may be in any sector, such as finance, technology, enterprise, retail, media, travel, etc.
- Ideally broad marketing experience across demand generation, marketing automation, sales enablement, etc.
- Experience managing agencies is important.
- Experience of Hubspot is highly desirable.