Permanent Opportunity as marketing manager, leading marketing team. £35k - £44k. hybrid possible
Fantastic opportunity in a Marketing Manager role, leading an energetic and dedicated team to further the brand and communicative reach of the company in line with its national and global reach.
Your new company
This pioneering company provides legal advice and solutions on an international scale as they stand as one of the global top law practises with over 200 working relationships worldwide. An effective and professional firm that is well versed in cutting edge legal work, striving to get the best outcome for their clients providing the best service. They provide a world class service in real estate and construction, corporate and M&A, tax and many more. Providing more than just a service but an experience to all that work them, getting recognition for good business practice while providing support packages to businesses effected by Covid 19 and the uncertainties that come with it.
Your new role
- Work closely with the campaign delivery team to ensure the planning, implementation and delivery of the marketing content and campaigns is produced to the highest quality to represent the company brand and ideals.
- Lead an energetic and dedicated team and manage relationships with external contractors and quality control all content being released from both parties.
- Introduce new and innovative marketing methods that are applicable to both the UK and Global customer bases.
- Develop and manage the delivery of digital marketing campaigns to recruit and retain clients being innovative and creative in problem solving solutions by not being bound to convention but adapting to the needs of the market.
- Suggest and make improvements to the functionality of the website and social media.
- Be able to communicate in sync with other marketing managers on a global and national scale and occasionally work cooperatively on projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- B2B Marketing experience.
- Experience across the marketing mix but with specific focus on digital channels.
- Agency management experience.
- Knowledge of using content management systems, social media platforms, google analytics.
- Database management and CRM such as Salesforce/Pardot.
- Degree in marketing, communications or similar discipline.
- Professional services experience.
- At least 5 years' experience (preferably).
What you'll get in return
- 30 days annual leave.
- £35k-£44k salary.
- cycle to work scheme.
- generous bonus package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.