An Exciting 12 month FTC for a Charity based in the South West.
Your new company
A forward thinking charity based in the South West:
Working closely with the Trust's Head of Marketing, Communications and Customer Contact and HR Manager, and communications and marketing team you will deliver internal communications across the trust supporting the organisational culture through employee engagement using a number of channels and methods. You will also be responsible for creating editorial content for all channels, internal and external, using different formats including written e-newsletters, marketing content, media announcements and editorial, social media and website content, reports, images and video
Your new role
- Establish an internal communications strategy to support the Trust's five year business plan
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to staff
- Oversee the launch of the new intranet and the contribution of content
- Plan and produce content for a variety of external communications channels
- Produce presentations for internal organisation events
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent written skills
- Creative skills
- Digital Skills
- Previous experience in a similar Internal Communications position
- Strong ability to deliver high quality content
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available
- Competitive salary
- Great experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.