Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with an established global Financial Services firm that is currently going through transformational & integrational change due to a recent migration.
Your new role
In your new role as the Internal Change Communication Delivery Manager, You will implement colleague facing engagement, communications and migration approaches to introduce users to the new capabilities and drive their adoption through bringing to life opportunities technology capability solutions for flexible collaboration. You will create and manage a Knowledge Hub in SharePoint Online, with training modules, MS learning pathways and other support documentation. This to include including delivering surveys, training and support materials (hints & Tips video modules, knowledge articles recognition success stories) to ensure that colleagues are actively engaged with the programme of change and effectively adopt the new technology.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4+ years' experience within a similar Change communication role that was in a large matrix organisation focussing on technology change and adoption.
- Experience in coordinating, communicating and liaising with user groups.
- Strong internal/ change communication executional experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong writing abilities
- Organised and deadline focussed
- Ideally experience in a large corporate organisation of similar scale (10,000 colleagues+)
What do you get in return
In return you will receive a day rate of up to £475 per Day (dependent on experience) & the exposure working with a leading work going through huge change across many change streamlines.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click the apply button, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.