- AVP - Communications and CSR
- Professional Services
Our client – a leading global banking and financial services institution, seeks an AVP of Communications and CSR to join their small but rapidly growing Communications team. You will be working closely with the Head of Communications for the EMEA region to create and deliver the CSR strategy and culture statements, enhance employee engagement, expand their volunteering commitments and increase levels of corporate and employee giving. Responsibilities will include:
- High level stakeholder management
- Managing corporate partnerships
- Communicating the CSR strategy internally and externally
- Creating CSR related content for external website and corporate social media articles
- Ensuring strategy is in line across all locations and collaborating with regional CSR teams
The CSR committee is currently run by volunteers within the organisation, so this is a new role with a huge amount of opportunity to raise awareness and enhance employee engagement around elements including D&I, sustainability, ESG, charity of the year, group culture and schools outreach.
The successful candidate will be committed and passionate about making holistic contributions to society, and ideally come from a PROFESSIONAL SERVICES background with past experience in corporate communications and/or CSR.
APTITUTE, ATTITUDE and DESIRE to grow and be part of a team are a MUST.