Marketing Integration Manager, Chatteris -
This is a brilliant opportunity to manage key marketing operations and integration of marketing systems for the wider marketing team and company. Very much an analytical position so calls for those data driven marketers!!
A leading retailer within their industry, with both a B2B and B2C focus being the go-to for their products and distributing into masses of global stores, alongside working from their own e-comm site! They’re a brilliant model, hugely successful with excellent growth and the opportunity to join a dynamic and creative team.
This role offers the opportunity for hybrid working. Half in the office and half from home should this be your preference.
Your Responsibilities as Marketing Integration Manager:
- Managing the implementation of marketing systems across the company, with a focus on CRM and automation
- Overseeing the collection and review of marketing data and integrating with CRM
- Demonstrating your knowledge of data privacy and leading data cleanse
- Executing multi channel marketing campaigns
- Supporting wider marketing and sales team to drive demand gen campaigns and lead nurturing models
- Exceptional experience within CRM systems and marketing data
- A background within B2B marketing and managing customer relationships
- Campaign management experience across digital and print
- Exceptional knowledge within marketing automation
- The ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Demonstrable stakeholder management
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their Chatteris based office, this role will be commutable from Ely, Mildenhall, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Downham Market, Wisbech, March, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Cambridge and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.