Content Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover Contract), Cambridge (Hybrid Working) -
A revelation when it comes to all things health and wellness, with science at the core of their work and health at the core of their mission, this Cambridge success story and leading brand are on the lookout for a capable Content & Marketing Manager. You will join their team on a 12-month contract basis and get involved in the full delivery of the content marketing strategy.
With hybrid working, a new office space and bubbly culture, it’s with one of our best clients and a brilliant place to join. Based in Cambridge city centre – it’s hugely commutable from all Park and Ride sites, by train and by Cambridge’s most preferred method of transport – the bicycle!
- At least 2-4 years’ minimum experience within a content marketing position, and ability to hit the ground running to action a marketing strategy
- Exceptional attention to detail and written skills, with confidence in your work and adaptability to marketing software
- An eye for visual and ideally some Adobe creative skills, although not a necessity
- Good experience with CMS systems and utilising HTML
- Strong understanding of SEO rich content and confidence with Google Analytics
- Team spirit as well as that crucial trait of being able to work independently also
- Delivering a multi-channel content marketing strategy, with a core focus on web and socials
- Sourcing and commissioning engaging content from blogs to influencer content, articles and more – ensuring all content is edited, reviewed and well aligned with the brand
- Creating compelling and original content, utilising CMS such as WordPress or Squarespace
- Managing social media growth across channels and demonstrating creativity with content
- Executing or briefing agencies to produce attractive visual content from materials to social posts and more
- Managing key stakeholder relations and reporting to the wider team on marketing activity, recognising areas for improvement and growth
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a highly successful health and wellness brand and deliver multi-channel content, with a push on growing socials and engaging customers.
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, half from home and half from the office, this is commutable from those who can get into the town by Bus, Train, Bicycle and on foot!
Ideal for those in the areas of Royston, Baldock, Hitchin, Stevenage, Letchworth, Huntingdon, St Neots, Ely, Newmarket, Waterbeach, Oakington, Peterborough, Littleport and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.