We are delighted to be partnering once again with a true Northern success story. A large consumer brands group with a number of different business areas and a strong reputation for career progression and growth.
Reporting into a Business Manager, this is an exciting opportunity into the commercial world of FMCG UK Retail, this role will suit someone with a strong work ethic, a desire to learn and the ability to manage a fast paced and results focussed environment. You will work towards managing some smaller accounts and assist on the biggest names such as Asda and Tesco!
As the National Account Executive will:
- Manage customer requirements on an ad-hoc basis
- Set up new products and manage existing portfolio of products
- Oversee initial production runs in the factory and co-ordinate across the business and manage changes
- Manage and maximise online customer content and range
- Organise product samples
- Compile and analyse retailer data to measure in-store core and promotional activity across retailers
- To populate and analyse weekly sales and promotional data, understand trends and impact on trading
- Provide general administration support to the Business Manager
You will ideally be degree-educated with strong commercial and project management ability. You'll ideally have 1-2 years in a commercial FMCG environment, be it sales, marketing, category, supplier chain, technical. You'll be a confident communicator who can build strong relationships.