Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with an established Asset Management firm to recruit a maternity cover 12 month contract.
Your new role
In your new role as a Brand & Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for planning, delivering , managing and reporting on brand and advertising campaigns across Institutional, Retail & International markets. You will act as a brand champion developing and reviewing a range of marketing collateral including brochures, advertising, events collateral, presentations, HR documents and digital media across the firm. You will execute and deliver advertising campaigns. This involves working with media planners, buyers and in-house creative agency, and with various internal teams including investment, distribution, corporate comms and media relations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in planning and managing advertising campaigns in asset management across various fund products. (4+ years)
- Able to create effective briefs and manage the creative process through to concept and execution
- Advanced knowledge of print and online production process
- Understanding and application of brand guidelines
- Marketing project management experience
- Understanding of appropriate marketing promotions regulations within asset management and/or financial services
- Proven ability to build successful working relationships with agencies and suppliers, and drive their performance Budget management
What do you get in return
In return you will receive a competitive annual salary (dependent on experience), and a competitive benefits package (including a bonus). You will also get the opportunity to work with an established firm that value their staff and provide a positive working culture and flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click the apply button, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.