Your new company
Your new company is a Private Equity firm that invests on behalf of investors. Your office will be based in London, adopting a hybrid model of working. The Marketing team is looking for a Junior Presentations Executive to join their team.
Your new role
In your new role as the Junior Presentations Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Required to format/design slides to a high-standard
- Executing daily/monthly/quarterly data updates to slides, tracking new joiners/leavers for team slides
- Maintaining their bespoke PowerPoint add-in toolbar, RightSlide
- Creating client email content using ClickDimensions and DotDigital platforms
- Internal communications such as designing emails
- Stakeholder Management
What you need to succeed
- Advanced PowerPoint skills and presentation design (examples should be provided)
- Stakeholder management skills
- excellent communication skills
- 1-3 years experience in a similar marketing position, within Financial Services
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- Benefits package such as Life assurance and pension scheme
- Excellent exposure into the Financial Services
- Career progression
- & much more!
What to do now
If you are interested in this role, click the 'apply now' button to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job is not quite right for you, but are interested in a new job position, please do call us for a confidential discussion about your opportunities.