Your new role
This role requires an energetic and driven individual to work alongside the Creative, Development and Directors as part of a talented and driven team. My client is based in the eCommerce sector, and provides its services for leading retail clients across the UK. On behalf of its clients, this firm delivers technical and marketing expertise in order to provide maximum return on investment.
The role covers the management of client websites, campaigns, marketing and reporting. You will be liaising directly with clients & suppliers, as well as managing activity across a wide variety of digital channels. You will also be involved in new project launches from planning to QA testing.
As the latest member of a rapidly growing company, this is an opportunity to be involved in the growth and shaping of the business, contributing to the future service offering. With a high level of independence and responsibility, this role would suit someone looking to make a real impact on the day-to-day operations.
- Minimum of 2 years' commercial agency experience
- Email campaign management & reporting
- Google analytics reporting and management
- Good planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Great time-management & organisation skills
- Confidence dealing with clients & team members
- Ecommerce campaign management - Ecommerce experience in managing display, search and social media campaigns
- Product Listing Ads campaign management
- Planning, negotiating and scheduling resource
- QA Testing on Digital Projects
- Proficient in Google Analytics/AdWords
- Multichannel experience in software such as Channel Advisor, Linnworks, VOLO
- Webmaster Tools and Other SEO Experience
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Regular team building events / socials
- City centre location, Leeds
- Career progression opportunities
- Attendance to leading ecommerce exhibitions
- Frequent meals & nights out with the team and our clients
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available- fully remote position. In addition to this, with a hard-working, and high-achieving culture, the business enjoys rewarding staff. Celebrating success is a key part of maintaining a healthy progression, therefore the team enjoys frequent social outings as a result of combined hard work. You also get days off on your birthday!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.