Exciting Head of Marketing Position within a Leading Hospitality Company Based in London
Your new company
Your new company is a leading hotels company based in London. The company is a leader in field and their marketing is rapidly growing and is looking for an outstanding professional to head up their marketing function.
Your new role
You will be coming in as the head of marketing, who's main focus is to lead and inspire their team to develop and deliver an effective digital strategy and functional marketing plan to achieve our commercial targets. As the Head of Marketing, you will be taking accountability for planning, strategy development and project prioritisation for the marketing team, ensuring delivery within agreed timelines and budget. This role will be responsible for all marketing communications, marketing collateral, advertising and promotional activities both online and offline, including oversight of all digital channels. You will have 4 direct reports, which is looking to grow up to 8 people within their team.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you must have all the following criteria:
- At least 5 years + experience in Marketing or Digital leadership role
- Ideally having experience in the hospitality or travel industry but this is not essential
- You must have a strength in PR and communications
- You must have experience in managing internal relationships with General Managers across multiple site
- You must have experience in direct line managing a team and how you have lead them to success
- You must be digitally savvy with deep and wide experience in driving cultural digital change and digital progression
What you'll get in return
If successful in this role, you will receive the following:
- Competitive base salary of £75,000
- Flexible working options available
- Generous holiday allowance
- A lot of job progression opportunity
- + much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
discussion on your career.