Creative Personnal is supporting Mindshare Worldwide in their quest for talent as their recruitment partner.
You can apply on the Application Link https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=otJTffw4&s=CPL or use the APPLY button on this job ad.
Ours is the story of the eternal upstart and change is in our DNA. We were born with the ambition to change the world through media. Raised in Asia, we are now the world’s most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Mindshare’s birth in 1997 shifted the focus from media as a pure commodity to media as a change agent.
Our ambition was to go beyond the traditional media descriptors of “Optimise, Capitalise, Maximise.” We will not be defined by the formulaic definitions of media. Mindshare’s story is about teamwork. It’s why we called ourselves Mindshare in the first place!
We were designed to be a global network, balanced in every region, with clients benefitting from both global and local insights. Today 75% of our business is global and our global network and integrated approach is our strength. We are a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$24 billion (source: COMvergence) and our network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group.
Discrimination, oppression and inequities towards people of different race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, abilities, age or any other differences, are unacceptable and have no place in the world or amongst our Mindshare family. We strive for an environment where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, has equal access to opportunities and resources, whose voice is heard and who can contribute to the organisation’s success.
This role sits in Mindshare Team Ford working with GTB and other WPP companies at Sea Containers House to deliver a full service comms product to Ford covering, connections planning, CX, social strategy and deployment, analytics, CRM, PR, platform design and build, centralised biddable execution and market coordination across 19 European Markets.
Search has been part of GTB for over five years. Initially a team of two looked after both paid and organic search and we have since grown to a team of over 20! This growth has been fostered through the development of an entrepreneurial attitude and a drive to explore new areas within the business. We aim to continue this growth through both search and other biddable media channels.
It is a great opportunity to join the team and build this area of the business. Our integrated nature means that the successful applicant will get direct exposure to, and work with, a range of talented specialists across the full advertising & marketing spectrum. If you want to grow your integrated advertising exposure our collaborative culture means proactive team members are able to develop their skills in new areas with the support of specialists around them.
The Paid Search Manager will be part of the Mindshare Ford Paid Search Team based at Sea Containers House, London. You will be managing the day to day activity of Ford of Spain and will report into the Senior Paid Search Manager.
- Campaign Management
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new Ad Groups and Campaigns, writing new Ad Copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation
- Take ownership of advanced Google Ads products and optimisation techniques, such as modifiers (location, behaviour, device), ad extensions, new products, betas
- Make the most of using DoubleClick Search and the other tech platform used by GTB and Ford of Europe
- Opportunity analysis – identifying restrictions on existing activity.
- Work with the Paid Search Director on the planning and forecasting for the next quarter/year
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, media buying and planning (mindshare), analytics, web dev, planning etc.
- Technology / Reporting
- Look after tracking and reporting, ensuring on-site tracking and bid management tech solutions are working well.
- Monthly reporting via Excel, DS3 and Googles DataStudio
- Dig into data and FoE analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, DoubleClick Search, DCM, Google Analytics and others) to identify trends and opportunities to improve the account.
- Supporting the Senior paid Search Manager in the management of other European markets where needed
- Occasionally provide assistance and support to other members of the Search Teams in the other markets.
- Occasionally getting involved in executing paid social campaigns
- Stay up to date with changes in the online marketing and search landscape, including tool recommendations, strategies, industry news, etc.
- Language support with regards to ad copy and keywords for accounts not directly managed by yourself
What’s in it for you…
- A fully scoped out and bespoke training plan on all things Paid Search to give you the confidence to activate campaigns
- We will provide you with all the necessary training for all relevant platforms, tools and systems used by Ford
- You will get exposure to the work of the other agency teams – creative, media, analytics, tech and others.
- You will have unprecedented access to Google resource. We are one of Google’s six strategic partners globally.
- You will be able to attend all workshops and presentations organised by the media teams and our partners, such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, Oculus and others.
- Benefits include – life insurance, contributory pension, gym membership scheme and eye care
- A new office in the heart of London – Sea Containers House next to the Oxo Tower
- Flexible working between the office and home
The most important factor we will take into consideration for this position is a genuine interest in Search and Digital Marketing. You will be someone who has a passion for all things digital and is eager to learn and develop experience in the industry. An interest in cars would be a bonus. Additionally, ticking some of these boxes will help too:
- 2 year’s hands on experience in Paid Search, ideally in an agency role
- Solid experience in using bid management platforms (DoubleClick, Kenshoo, Marin etc.) and web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point
- A solid understanding of the integrated Digital mix such as Display, SEO, Social and their benefits to PPC
- Degree or a higher education qualification
- Fluency in a second European language; French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch or German
- Google ads certification