Brand new Digital Marketing Executive role due to growth in an international law firm. Birmingham based with hybrid/remote working. Highly competitive salary.
We are working with an International Law firm, with a strong presence in the Real Estate sector, who are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. The role is brand new due to growth and demand for more digital strategy. In particular, the firm are keen to use digital marketing to grow their presence areas such as corporate and commercial litigation.
The Digital Marketing Executive will:
- Manage the website, using Sitecore as well as liaising with technical agencies
- Support on marketing campaigns across digital platforms
- Implement an improved SEO strategy
- Provide regular reporting on web and social media analytics
- Develop podcasts and videos across all channels
- Broad digital marketing experience either in house or agency
- Experience of the professional services space, such as legal, accountancy, consultancy, Real Estate etc.
- Experience of content management systems, ideally Sitecore
- SEO and google analytics experience
- Experience of delivering digital campaigns
The team are offering a highly competitive salary as well as a strong benefits package. The role will be Birmingham based, but the team are working on a hybrid model, with a mix of office work and remote. This will be the chance to help grow the firm’s digital strategy and team and as the digital team grows, so will the person in this role! On top of this, the team offer great progression and training and clear progression paths.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org.