Senior Account Manager, Remote / Central London – Up to £42k (perm) or £300/day (freelance) DOE plus benefits
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager with real talent to join this fantastic multiple award-winning agency. They’re a huge network with the biggest and best clients on their books. They’re looking for a Senior Account Manager with great TTL experience to join them as soon as possible.
This role will be managing campaigns collaboratively between agencies which go above and beyond client expectations. This Senior Account Manager will be someone who is looking to progress in their career. You’ll have a focus on projects from clients across multiple sectors.
While here, this Senior Account Manager will be ensuring that campaigns are being delivered on time and on budget. Are you the ambitious Senior Account Manager we want to hear from?
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Senior Account Manager:
- Overseeing TTL integrated projects
- Maintaining and nurturing client relationships
- Co-ordination between internal teams and agencies
- Acting as a trusted advisor to clients
- Managing junior colleagues
Below is what they’re expecting to see in this Senior Account Manager:
- Fantastic client-servicing skills
- Creative agency experience on TTL/integrated projects
- Desire to progress in your career
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
Sound as if we’re describing a Senior Account Manager like you? If so, we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote SS616L when applying for this Senior Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/