Senior Media Strategist, Central London / Work from Home – Up to £55k DOE plus benefits
This Senior Media Strategist will see you play a vital role within a globally-recognised agency who produce some exceptional behavioural change work. Here, you’ll be working on campaigns which genuinely improve lives across the world.
This Senior Media Strategist will focus on strategy and media planning using a PESO model for diverse projects in multiple countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We want this Senior Media Strategist:
• To bring a rigorous approach to the development of media dissemination strategies in order to effect knowledge, attitudes and behaviours in target audience groups across the world.
• To use and champion multiple sources of research, best practices and critical thinking including bringing innovating media approaches into the business.
• To set an example within the agency in media strategy/management and digital communications to answer client problems by developing effective ways of working, tools and techniques and sharing them with the organisation.
• To give communications strategy and media guidance to other members of the strategy and other departments as and where appropriate.
• To manage junior media strategists to working as part of the team to deliver results
This Senior Media Strategist will have:
• Experience of designing the implementing integrated media campaigns in a range of channels best suited to the audience including but not limited to television, OOH, radio, social, programmatic advertising and influencer marketing.
• A working knowledge of the pros and cons of earned media channels including social media, public relations and public affairs.
• Knowledge of fundamental techniques, tools and practices of a media strategist.
• The ability to quickly analyse and process large volumes of data and insight from multiple sources.
• The ability to craft and present simple and effective communications strategy and media plans designed to reach a target audience sometimes in hard-to-reach environments.
• The ability to work with messaging strategists and creative staff/partners to ensure the media and communication strategy creates the greatest impact with the resources available.
• Adept at managing multiple partner relationships including but not limited to media buying agencies, digital platforms, data suppliers and in country media consultants.
• An ability to understand the culture and media landscape of a country and be able to translate this into usable insight for the dissemination of messages through paid, earned and owned media.
• Knowledge of multiple forms of research – both in the development of strategy and the subsequent reporting of it.
• Experience in a similar working environment.
• Practical understanding of commercial operations.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills (English).
• A firm interest and understanding of geo-politics and International Relations.
Please quote AP968e when applying for this Senior Media Strategist role.
Please also visit air-recruitment.com/