Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a leading Financial Services firm that advises the Investment Management industry with expertise within alternative assets.
Your new role In your new role as a Production Manager (Video), you will be responsible for the management & production of all Video content across the firm globally, with your audience being Clients, prospects & staff. You will be responsible for the full production process (pre, production & post) & ensuring content is produced to a high standard. You will also line manage two members of the team in London, ensuring they are meeting their targets & upskilling them.
What you'll get in return
- At least 4+ years' experience within a video production role within a corporate environment.
- Expert with Premier pro (with a portfolio to showcase in interview)
- Intermediate to Experienced at After Effects skills
- 2+ years' team management experience
- Expectational project management skills
- Can do attitude
What do you get in return
In return you will receive an annual salary up to £45,000 plus a competitive benefits package that includes a bonus, 9% pension & 33 days annual leave entitlement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click the apply button, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.