Do you have experience in creating, developing, and executing marketing strategies? Do you have experience working within the IT industry? Would you like to work for a growing organisation with exciting growth plans? If so, we are looking for a Head of Marketing to join our Sales & Marketing team.
Perfect Image has 30 years’ experience of designing, delivering, and managing IT solutions. We’re able to support customers with everything from a simple IT review to a full cloud migration and ongoing infrastructure support. As a cloud first managed service provider, partnering with only the best technology providers (certified Microsoft Gold Partner and AWS Advanced Consulting Partner) we work with our customers to support them wherever they are on their IT roadmap.
We’re growing and investing heavily as a business and with that, we’re looking for a Head of Marketing to manage our Marketing function. At present, this is a standalone marketing role with support from agencies however, as our business grows this may change.
Some of the responsibilities of this role will include creating and setting the marketing strategy, managing Perfect Image’s website, managing all online advertising, co-ordinating events, and developing marketing analytics to provide insights. You will also be responsible for the management of our internal lead generation team.
This role is part of our senior management team where you will work with key business leaders in exploring ways of driving the business forward to help maintain a strong competitive position, developing a high performant and motivated workforce, and continuing to deliver exceptional service levels.
Having a ‘can do’ attitude and enjoying working in a varied role is essential to succeed in this role. This role would suit someone with experience in various aspects of marketing as well as a good knowledge of the IT industry.
• Previous well-rounded marketing experience.
• A knowledge of the IT industry; experience within an MSP or Cyber Security would be an advantage.
• Digital marketing experience including a knowledge of PPC, AdWords and LinkedIn.
• Experience in managing marketing agencies.
• Ideally some line management / supervisory experience.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• A strong team and work ethic.
We’re committed to the ongoing development, well-being, and progression of our people and providing them with a great environment to work in. You’ll work within a friendly team environment with a casual dress code. Whilst you don’t need to live close to our North Tyneside offices as we offer remote working flexibility, you must be able to travel to the office on a regular basis.
We also provide:
• 27 days annual leave + bank holidays.
• An enhanced pension scheme.
• A healthcare cash plan & Staff treats scheme.
• A modern and comfortable office space.
• Summer & Christmas staff parties.
• Fresh fruit and yoghurts supplied daily when in the office.
You may have experience of the following: Head of Marketing, Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Director of Marketing, Chief Marketing Officer, Senior Marketing Specialist, Marketing Consultant.
Ref: 102 203