Boutique creative agency seeks smart Junior to Midweight Creative Team to work on a range of fully integrated cause-led campaigns.
This small but perfectly formed independent creative agency has a hands-on approach, a great culture and a growing reputation for excellence.
They create powerful campaigns for some of the world’s best-loved charities, delivering fully integrated campaigns across DRTV, film, print, social, digital and direct mail that make people sit up and take action.
With pitches being won and work pouring in, the agency is looking for another smart, energetic junior to midweight creative team to join its friendly creative department.
The Junior to Midweight Creative Team
This role is the perfect next step for a pair of experienced juniors.
As an existing copywriter / art director team, you will be generating brilliant ideas that stop people in their tracks, and then bringing these to life with strong design and impactful copy across multiple platforms.
This is a great opportunity to push boundaries and show off your creativity.
Both of you
- 2+ years’ experience in a creative agency environment
- Exciting ideas
- A passion for good causes and the desire to make a difference
- Fundraising campaign experience including direct mail (preferred but not essential)
- The staying power to see a job through from concept to delivery
The art director
- Is a whizz with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knows printing processes and digital platforms like the back of their hand
- May have TV and animation skills (Adobe After effects)
- Treats tricky subjects with sensitivity
- Writes beautifully and persuasively
- Has a knack for writing long letters as well as brainstorming the big ideas
To £40k plus good hard and soft benefits.
Established junior-to-midweight creative teams looking for their next step, please send us your portfolio as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.