Your new role
This role will deliver marketing communications, engagement and events that build the profile and enhance the placemaking experience of Birmingham and other selected destinations. You will do this by strategic planning incorporating: traditional & digital marketing, occupier engagement, stakeholder & partner engagement, events & commercial activity and also client reporting. You will be required to be the management of event programmes to include budget management, concept planning, briefing, H&S liaison, supplier liaison and on the day event management.
Daily website, email and social media management will be part of your daily tasks. Ensuring scheduling, creation and reporting to be maximising the business.
Print collateral will also be part of your main duties, acting as brand guardian. The delivery of all marketing communications must be in line with the annual plan e.g design, production, posters, banners and all advertising signage.
Attending regular networking events, building strong relationships with key Birmingham stakeholders and raising the company network & contacts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in marketing in either leisure, retail or property
- Experience in networking & public engagement
- Experience in running events to the public
- Social media and website management experience
- Basic design skills are an advantage but not essential
What you'll get in return
- 25 days annual leave inc bank holidays
- Season ticket loans
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Private medical cover
- Income protection 50% of base salary
- Discounts on shops & gym membership
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.