Project Manager - e-learning industry - 40k - 45k - Nottingham based
Hays are recruiting for a Project Manager, who will become an integral part for a leading provider in the e-learning industry. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who have a passion for modern digital learning to join a business with over 30 years expertise providing software and e-learning services. You'll use your Project Management skills to manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity including digital learning, animations and software applications.
Your new role
As a Project Manager, you will be managing the design, production and delivery of digital learning and software projects for global blue-chip clients. With proven experience of managing multiple projects for corporate customers, you will be responsible to deliver plans with confidence and clarity and run client meetings. The business is looking for a candidate who have an eye for strong visual graphic design, an understanding of web / software development processes and an interest and involvement in learning Communications and IT.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 4 years' experience managing multiple projects for large brands/companies
- Experience working in Waterfall and Agile Project Management in a digital/tech market space (software, websites, etc.)
- Proven record of managing the end-to-end project cycle - including budgets
- Ideally a Degree in a related subject (2:1 degree or above)
- Client facing experience, delivering plans with confidence and clarity, and running meetings independently
- Strong communication, and written skills.
- Any form of Project Management Qualifications
What you will get in return
- Competitive Salary £40000 - £45000
- Additional Holiday for Christmas & Birthday
- Hybrid working available
- Learning & Development Opportunities
What you need to know If you are interested in applying for this role click 'apply now', but if you would prefer a discussion and to find out more detail please call now. If this job is not right for you, but you are keen to explore other opportunities please don't hesitate to get in touch.