Marketing & Communications Officer
£25,000 - £28,000
Henley-on-Thames - hybrid working options available
A leading not-for-profit organisation based in Henley-on-Thames
Due to an increase in activity, my client is looking for a Marketing & Communications officer to join their team. This role is responsible for managing the external and internal marketing and communications activities to retain, update, inform and acquire new members. Another key area for this role is to be able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and oversee multiple projects at any time.
- Create consistent, strong, and on-brand messaging to increase brand exposure within the membership community and externally
- Establish brand positioning by identifying target audiences, recognising their behaviour and developing marketing plans to reach those identified audiences
- Coordination of the PR function of the business, including writing press releases and responding to press enquiries for filming, imagery, and all other media assets
- Write copy for all marketing collateral and literature such as brochures, menu announcements, news articles, letters, forms, and online material.
- Produce, manage, and distribute all digital and e-marketing to Members and staff including a weekly newsletter.
- Development and execution of social media plans across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Run and monitor paid for advertising on social media as part of specific campaigns to grow Membership or advertise events
- Regular website maintenance and updating of content and imagery
- Experience working in a full mix marketing & communications role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working end to end on campaigns, from concept development through to implementation
- Experience developing collateral across a range of media
- Highly organised approach to work, including ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness and take ownership of issues through to resolution
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office suite of software (Excel, Word, Outlook and the Internet) and CMS systems. Experience using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is preferred but not essential.
- Confident with the use of social media platforms and tools
- Experience in writing press releases, articles or other literature
If you are actively looking for a new opportunity and want to join a highly sought after not-for-profit organisation, please don't hesitate to contact me on 01865 972130 / [mailto:]