Product Marketing Specialist (Ecommerce/Shopify), Bedfordshire -
Our client, a successful international ecommerce business is searching for an experienced Product Marketing Specialist to implement core knowledge on the company’s successful product offering to enhance their sales and expand further.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to showcase their expertise to develop the company and be at the forefront of growth through both internal and external communications.
This role would require you to carry out market research on both new and existing products and services to create marketing campaigns to increase sales. You will also need to have good creative design, analysis and writing skills to be successful in this role.
The main duties of this role include:
- Implement strong marketing campaigns and identify ways to increase the reach of consumers
- Analyse market and competitor activity to review the performance of the product
- Enhance SEO on the websites in both the UK and Europe
- Promote products by creating marketing materials such as brochures, landing pages and web banners
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong communication skills, adaptability, and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent English and copywriting skills
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite is essential (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- CIM or IDM (or equivalent)
- Shopify experience would be desirable but not crucial
Due to the location of this role is commutable from St Neots, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, St Ives, Biggleswade, and Huntingdon and most parts of Bedforshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire. If this role sounds like something you could be interested in, then please apply today.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.