Generous salary and good benefits
Bristol office, near Temple Meads, some remote working
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced, and driven Marketing Manager, to help shape the company’s brand and continue the success, growth & evolution of this group of companies.
You will have experience in building & managing a team of talented people, including planning, and implementing marketing strategies, direction, and campaigns; generating high-quality leads in a B2B environment; creating bold and modern design; and want to be a part of an expanding team in a highly motivated, hugely passionate, and innovative business at the top of its industry.
If this sounds like you, we have just the role…
This business is a technology-focused international delivery specialist, who have been leaders in their field for over two decades.
Employing over 80 staff, the services include eCommerce delivery, direct mail, and digital print – and almost all of it has an international focus.
Skills and experience needed:
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm!
- Multiple years’ experience in creating, managing, or leading a marketing team.
- Recruiting and training new & existing staff to maximise the departments skillsets, capabilities, and efficiencies.
- The ability to get the best out of people, monitor performance, delegate effectively, and identify individual strengths and areas to improve though training & coaching,
- A high level of understanding and experience of B2B marketing – ideally in e-Commerce, Mailing, or Print.
- The ability to strategise and implement clear and appropriate marketing plans, across a variety of channels and mediums.
- An exceptional level of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Someone who is comfortable with the ‘day-to-day’ of marketing, whilst setting out the strategy for way beyond tomorrow.
- The ability to oversee a variety pf projects and campaigns simultaneously.
- Website management, design, and content creation.
- A passion for creative, innovative, and modern design.
- Proven track record of successful lead generation, including PPC, content, and email.
- High proficiency using the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Creative social media ideas combined with relative and informative industry content.
- Competitive salary
- A passionate and thriving company, determined to continue our growth & expansion
- A supportive, caring, and enthusiastic environment for you to flourish within, and an opportunity to directly contribute to the business’ strategy and success
- Great location, just 10 minutes’ walk from Temple Meads Train Station
- On-going training & development opportunities
We would like to see examples of your previous designs, work, and results from lead generation campaigns.
So please send your CV and examples to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk quoting the reference number below
Reference: REH - 532
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.