Your new company
Your new company is a global world payment leader. Due to rapid expansion and growth, they are looking for a Social Media Manager to join their Marketing and PR department.
Your new role
In your new role as the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Organically growing the social media channels and communities across multiple platforms
- Development and delivery of social content and grassroots community activities
- Management and execution of social media strategies
- Keeping the social media channels up-to-date
- Liaising / reporting to key stakeholders
- Engage with customers via Instagram, Facebook and other social media channels
- Implement metrics to analyse social media channel performance
- Create social media content
- Analyse social performance and trends though regular social listening and reporting
- Quality control of social media content
- Recruit and manage a team of social media specialists
What you need to succeed
- 3-5 years+ experience in managing organic social media campaigns
- Knowledge of performance metrics/evaluation
- Experience in creating engaging social media content
- Experience line managing / training a team
- Experience working for a PR agency (desirable)
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary of £50,000
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
- Private medical and dental care plans.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Various dining and shopping offers & much more!
What to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.