Have you ever thought about working in medical communications? Medcomms is one of the fastest growing sectors with salaries typically 20% higher than in any other marketing sector.
You do not need any medcomms experience to apply for this role but you do need a passion to work on digital campaigns and in this very exciting sector.
To qualify you could be a medical graduate, an AE or SAE with a minimum of one year’s agency experience in any sector or an AE / SAE with medcomms agency experience – all are welcome to apply.
This medcomms specialist agency will blow you away. It has experienced unprecedented growth over the last four years, elevating it from a start-up to a 35-strong agency.
The agency helps its clients create and share engaging promotional and educational content with the healthcare and patient communities. Their innovative programmes are designed to serve today’s busy healthcare professionals and patients, who need rapid access to informative, trustworthy, and up-to-date online content.
Medcomms are changing, with the strategic focus shifting to a digital-first approach. For this reason, the delivery of consistent and relevant online community content is a key part of any communications campaign and the agency has the perfect skill set to support its clients in achieving their business goals through digital strategy and production.
The AE / SAE required
The agency is looking for a permanent Account Executive / Senior Account Executive (AE / SAE) to work on the development, approvals, and management of mainly digital materials for a variety of clients.
You will work closely with either a Senior Account Manager or an Account Director, the full Editorial team as well as Design and Web Development departments to deliver projects across clients in gastroenterology, rare diseases, CAR-T and various other therapy areas.
- Good organisational skills to manage and coordinate a multitude of projects, assets and clients
- Workload planning and resourcing
- Good level in Office suite tools: PPT, Excel and PPT, and Adobe suite (PDF)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A proactive attitude: hitting the ground running is key
- Digital savviness
- One-year experience in working in a fast-paced, agile environment, managing your own workload independently
- Experience in developing and managing digital assets, especially for websites (articles, videos, downloadable content)
- Experience in managing medical content and working closely with Editorial team
- Experience in managing Veeva PromoMats platform for content approvals
- Knowledge of industry guidelines (ie ABPI)
Salary and benefits
Up to £26k for an Account Executive and to £30k for a Senior Account Executive. The role also offers some great additional benefits too.
Account Executives and Senior Account Executives, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.