We are delighted to be partnering once more with a well-known and much-loved international FMCG business based in Leeds.
Reporting into the Head of Shopper & Online Marketing, this is a 12 month maternity cover, tasked with:
- Develop sound working relationships with Category, marketing and media contacts at key retail customers
- Work with retailer’s category, marketing and media contact to deliver shopper marketing plans which will contribute to the achievement of brand and category plans
- Work closely with sales, brand and category teams internally to ensure that any shopper marketing investment supports and helps deliver account objectives
- Develop campaigns to communicate with key shopper target groups, amplifying and maximising our brand plans utilising a wide range of retailer specific media -instorePOS, digital 6 sheets, magazines, in store radio, online advertising and maximising impact of any retailer specific events and occasions.
- Identify and build cost effective plans with all retailers to ensure return on investment is maximised.Understand the on line shopper and find ways to communicate effectively with this growing audience
- Work closely with Sales, Category and retailer .com managers to drive presence and performance in the On line channel, building specific on line plans for the key .com customers
- Ensure that our brand plans, assets and media are optimised to drive on line sales. Work with brand managers to ensure that all brand campaigns are optimised to maximise on line sales
- Partner with our key customers to integrate and activate our brands in their digital spaces
Ideally you'll be available at short notice and have a minimum 2 year's experience in FMCG Shopper Marketing and varied In Store Activation and or Online.