Product Marketing Manager
Position: Product Marketing Manager
Location: London – with a flexible working policy
Fable Data is Europe's leading source of real-time consumer spending data and insight services, using anonymised transaction data from European banks and credit card providers. Fable has pioneered this model within Europe and supplies data to some of the world’s largest hedge funds, the FT, major government bodies, and Fortune 500 companies.
We are on a mission to provide better data to decision makers in business and government – anonymised, real-time, and at scale.
What you’ll do:
We’re building a best-in-class marketing team to accelerate our high growth, and we’re looking for an experienced marketer to build and run this new team.
You’ll lead activities across the marketing funnel, but your core focus will be on product marketing – owning the messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategy for our European data products.
We are looking for a hands-on individual who has experience working with data or analytics products and excels at distilling complex technical concepts into succinct commercial messages.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced scale-up environment, with the opportunity to collaborate with experts in data and technology, commercial strategy, and the investment market. We have a culture of continuous improvement, where everyone is empowered to take responsibility for their actions. This is a place where you’ll be able to use and develop your skills and knowledge as part of an innovative and dynamic team.
The role will be performed remotely until we are able to return to a London office. Our flexible working policy supports our team, whether working remotely or from the office.
- Partner with our Sales and Tech teams to develop and refine our go-to-market strategies
- Design compelling customer value propositions and benefits-led sales messaging and communicate these to our target personas via impactful sales collateral
- Build and execute a content strategy that drives awareness and inbound interest e.g. with blog posts, newsletters, white papers, infographics
- Increase our social media presence via both paid and organic marketing, with a focus on LinkedIn
- Collaborate with our Sales and Research teams to plan industry events and develop engaging content to showcase
- Create, track, and optimise multi-channel campaigns with an emphasis on account-based marketing
- Be the guardian for the Fable brand, implementing consistent tone of voice, messaging and brand design guidelines for use across the business
- Keep abreast of the latest industry trends, including competitor activity, to drive product development and content creation
- Would suit an experienced marketer with a strong grounding in DaaS or SaaS analytics products who is excited by the prospect of building a new B2B marketing function
- Hands-on, solution-focused individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Enjoys collaborating with multiple different stakeholders to solve business problems
- Thrives on uncertainty and change; we are a scale-up
- Passionate about big data products and fintech
Skills / knowledge:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a data or fintech business, or data-driven agency
- Experience delivering the proposition for a complex B2B SaaS/DaaS product
- Strong storytelling skills and a flair for writing engaging copy
- Technically literate, you excel at summarising complex concepts in language that non-technical audiences will understand
- Excellent research analysis skills and a bias for data-driven decision making
- High proficiency with marketing automation and CRM tools e.g. HubSpot, Klenty
- Fluent in English (others, in particular any major European languages, are welcomed given the international nature of our clients and partners)
We have a generous holiday allowance of 30 days plus bank holidays, enhanced leave and pay for all new parents and flexible working policies.
Our culture at Fable is all about being responsible, aiming for excellence by being nurturing. Visit the “Join us” section on our website to find out more.
Please note: applicants must have the right to work in the UK.