Digital Brand Marketer, Harlow -
The Company – Digital Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced digital marketer?
Do you have a passion for all things automotive?
Do you have experience in a B2C and B2B environment?
If you answered YES to the above, then this role could be the perfect fit for you!!
We are recruiting for a highly respected British manufacturer with over 10 years of success’ in their field. They bring world class technology to its customer. They combine competition beating performance with automotive quality standards, and they are now recognised as leaders in their field.
This role offers flexible working with the need to only be in the office up to 3 time per month, however willingness to attend more often as required is essential.
The Role – Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Sales and marketing director, and working as one of two within the marketing team, your main duties will include:
- Delivering the digital marketing strategy
- Increasing brand presence to drive sales
- Planning, execution and tracking of projects across B2C & B2B digital channels (websites, email marketing, social media, SEO, PPC and affiliate marketing)
- Liaise with internal teams and external agencies
The Requirements – Digital Marketing Manager
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- Minimum 3 years digital marketing experience
- Marketing degree or related field (comms, business)
- Fluent in English is essential, any other European Language advantageous
- Experienced in Magento (web management)
- Relaxed but motivated individual
- Self starter – comfortable as part of a team and working independently
If you are digital marketer with experience delivering digital marketing strategy across all market sectors and regions, looking to take the next step to marketing manager; or a digital marketing manager looking for a change then this is the opportunity for you! Some of their benefits include remote working, casual dress code and growth opportunities.
Due to the location of their Harlow based head office this role is commutable from most parts of Essex including, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Enfield, Barnet, Chelmsford, Bishop’s Stortford and Royston.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.