- This role will be responsible for project management across two key workstreams
- Partners/ Stakeholders - Working to track and manage the relationships and to monitor and manage the Delivery.
Duties and responsibilities
- Partners / Stakeholders - help establish rhythm of external meetings, track intelligence and monitor outgoing communications.
- Work with the workstream leads and teams to implement delivery plans - supporting Partners/ Stakeholders 50% and Delivery 50%
- Help establish rhythm of internal weekly team meetings, and contribute to regular planning conversations
- Work with workstream leads to develop and maintain dashboard to ensure team clarity of current tasks, priorities, and upcoming milestones
What you need
- Proactive, collaborative team player with experience in working in large projects with many stakeholders including VIPs, government and business.
- Project management skills and be able to multi-task effectively.
- To support other tasks as part of the virtual Project Management Office (PMO).
- Previous experience in junior project management roles & relevant project management qualifications.
- Experience in supporting delivery of multi-disciplinary projects
- Experience or exposure to large scale commercial events is preferable.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills; must be capable of multi-tasking effectively, as well as managing stakeholders
- Experience of governmental process and public-sector environments would be advantageous
- Ability to use key Microsoft Office systems competently, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Project Management tools
- Work with the workstream leads and teams to manage interdependencies
- Support the PMO function with project management tasks where required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.