Account Manager - Digital/Data/Mobile, Central London – Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
We’re looking for an Account Manager who is ready for the next step in their career. This Account Manager will have a strong digital/data background and will be working on some exciting projects for a brilliant agency. Here, you’ll be working on campaigns that resonate worldwide and leave a positive impact on the world.
You’ll be working to help well-renowned charities, NGOs and government departments to change behaviour. As Account Manager, you’ll be ensuring that all digital/data and mobile campaigns are delivered on time and meet the brief.
This Account Manager role is for someone who is looking to work on life-changing campaigns for regions across the globe. You’ll be someone who is well-invested in news and current affairs, and will be experienced in producing campaigns across different markets.
Here’s what this Account Manager would be responsible for:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Working across a variety of channels including Digital, Data, Mobile
- Liaising with various departments in the agency and external teams alike
- Delivering innovative campaigns with real results
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Account Manager:
- Experience handling campaigns across a range of digital/data focussed channels
- Desire to progress in your career
- Experience working on behavioural change campaigns
- Buttoned down, enjoys agency process and is organised
Are you the Account Manager we are looking for? Please get in touch as soon as possible regarding this role.
Please quote SP052d when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit air-recruitment.com/